- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the role of Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) with our Transsion Holdings (CDNL) in Lagos.
Candidate’s Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the business status and team operation to support department, underscore the business strategy and promote the effective implementation of the human resource strategy in the business department;
- Provide support for the development of the team, apply professional theories, methods, and tools, and provide full range of solutions for the business team, including human resources work such as recruitment, training, performance, and employee relations;
- According to the situation of the business team, clear the competency quality model, design the growth path of the personnel and the personnel training plan, effectively formulate and implement the talent development plan and follow up the implementation;
- Through interaction with management and employees, establish effective and diversified channels to ensure the smooth flow of information in the organization and promote the construction of company culture and rapid business development
- Monitor the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees. Protecting the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records. Monitor and advise managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, systems and processes
- Provide leadership for Human Resource strategic planning.
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- Male, 28-33 years old
- Bachelor degree or above on Human Resources and more than 5 years of human resources work experience;
- Understand the basic tasks of each module of human resources, and be familiar with relevant national human resources policies, laws and regulations;
- Self-driven, strong thinking, conscientious, responsible, friendly, and able to adapt to the company’s rapid development pace.
- Good communication and Excel operation skills.
- Performance and result orientation.
Method of Application
Applicants can send CVs to [email protected]
Interested and qualified? Go to Transsion Holdings on docs.google.com to apply