- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Safety and Environment / HSE
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Regularly reviews the reports of QHSE yearly plan implementation and QHSE performance to ensure its continuing suitability and effectiveness.
- Represents company management in clients QHSE committee sessions
- Define QHSE performance criteria.
- Regularly organize QHSE management meetings and review seasonal HSE reports.
- Organize and review QHSE annual plan and monitor the implementation process.
- Approve QHSE related criteria, requirements, practice and guidelines.
- Report and provide advice to the management regarding development, operation and maintenance of QHSEMS.
- Implement and control the status of safety functions and ensure that relevant safety requirements are implemented at all levels.
- Planning and conducting HSE inspections and audits, verify that activities of operation, maintenance and modification are carried out according to the HSEMS.
- Evaluate contractors HSE capability assessment.
- Plan and carry out audits on contractors.
- Manage employee’s health at work.
- Affiliate with client’s security arrangement.
- Liaise with government regulatory agencies for QHSE matters.
- Manage and coordinate all HSE personnel
- Lead investigations
- Minimum of a B. Tech, B.Sc or B.Eng in Sciences or Engineering plus NEBOSH Certification or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 years experience (at least 8 years in the oil and gas industry in a hydrocarbon production environment) with at least 5 years in a HSE Lead position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deep Blue Energy Services Limited on portal.dbesl.com to apply