- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintain and Update the HR Records of Employees Pertaining to Hiring, Leaves, termination, Medical and Health Insurance.
- Perform Training Needs Assessments (TNA), assist in Organizing Training for Employees, Ensure they are fully equipped to be able to Perform their Duties
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Reviewing and Renewing the Company Policies
- Formulate and ensure compliance with Policies by continually educating employees on company policies and keeping employee handbook and other HR-related documents updated.
- Help with Administrative Tasks, Arrangements like Traveling Plans.
- Handling Employee Grievances Formally and Informally, Forward Them to Concerned Department and Follow up for Resolution.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences and other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years HR Professional experience
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) and other HR certifications is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Experience in using Human Resource Information System
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title as subject of mail.