- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Handling Recruitment Processes.
- Sourcing and selecting candidates for job roles.
- Conducting Interviews for Candidates.
- Drafting Proposals, Letters of Engagement and Recruitment Reports.
- Maintaining smooth on-boarding processes.
- Conducting performance reviews for Client Companies.
- Formulation and maintenance of all personnel records.
- Organizing relevant, adequate and necessary training for both managerial and non-managerial staff.
- Carrying out other HR functions as requested by Management.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Sc. from a reputable university (a degree in Human Resources Management or a Certificate in HR qualifications is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in any field
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with colleagues
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a high level of responsibility, ownership and tenacity
- Must be mature, confident, honest and reliable
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Competency in all basic Microsoft applications
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send resumes to [email protected] with “Opening for HR Consultant” as the subject matter of the email.