HR Business Partner – People & Culture Regional People Partner
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- We are looking for a Regional People Partner (HR BP) to our global People & Culture team to enable and support our continued rapid growth and business expansion in west Africa (Nigeria & Ghana).
- Your role is to partner with onsite managers on people programs, provide strategic, tactical and operational HR expertise and support to create an excellent employee experience.
- As a Regional People Partner you are responsible for implementing Bolt’s HR-agenda and initiatives locally, and when needed tailoring those to the country’s specific needs and conditions.
- You are the internal voice and the ambassador for the Country & Regional perspective while at the same time being the bridge ensuring alignment between country/regions and HQ. Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you’ll be doing
- Support of Managers – Provide relevant support, coaching, feedback and tools to managers
- Culture & values – Maintain and drive Bolt’s culture & values through central and local initiatives ensuring that Bolt’s C&Vs are integrated in our People Processes as an enabler for success in a rapid growing and culture driven company.
- Workforce planning & recruitment – Support Managers on competences needed, candidate profiles, Job Descriptions and collaborate with the Recruitment team for an effective and qualitative recruitment process as well as an excellent candidate experience.
- On- and offboarding – Assist and advise Managers on best practices for on/off-boarding
- People Analytics & Data – Proactively prepare & monitor people data, provide reports and analytics to the country/region to be able to take decisions on relevant data and analytics.
- Learning & Development – Initiate Country/Region specific Manager & staff training activities aligned with Bolt’s overall L&D strategies and initiatives.
- Performance & Talent Management – Lead and support Managers in Performance & Talent Management processes
- Lead employment relations aligned with local labor law
- Compensation & Benefits – Provide insights & expertise in local compensation and benefits matters as well as practical handling of salary reviews.
- Health, safety and wellness – Initiate and drive initiatives in the country/region.
- People & Culture projects & initiatives – Participate in or lead internal projects & initiatives
- Operational excellence – Ensure that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely
What you need to succeed
- Experience from a global environment
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role handling all aspects of the People Life Cycle
- Relevant education within the HR field
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Labour law – Solid knowledge about labour law
- Problem solving – You can tackle very loosely defined problems and deliver an organised output
- Experience from a rapid growing organisation/startup is an advantage
What We Offer You
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bolt on careers.bolt.eu to apply