Company: Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Admin Manager
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- First Degree in any related discipline with 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent people management skill
- Ability to make strategic decision
- Performance Management
- Knowledge of HR software
- Negotiation skills
- Drive HR Strategies within the company
- Manage and maintain HR policies, processes and procedures in line with best practices and in support of the Organisational strategy and direction.
- Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
- Manage and coordinate effective new hire induction programmes ensuring seamless and successful implementation.
- Organize and coordinate the company?s knowledge sharing initiative as part of a larger competency development and gap bridging programme
- Drive and facilitate the annual performance management system
- Responsible for the monthly payroll administration
- Manage the staff welfare and benefits scheme in line with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in leading and managing Organisational change initiatives, with a focus on the people side of change management.
- Partner with team leads on strategic and tactical management decisions that will impact on business results
- Ensure employee engagement through facilitating of innovative programs.
- Manage the administrative duties of the company and any other adhoc task assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘HR/Admin Manager’ as the subject of the mail.