Company: Alpha Mead Group
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 10-15 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Science
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Project Construction
Job Location: Lagos
- The Head of Project is responsible for project delivery and overall coordination of the project department and team members in all project locations, HE/SHE is Saddled with the overall responsibility of ensuring quality and customer satisfaction for all projects.
- Provide overall co-ordination of the project department and its team members
- Provide supervisory oversight on main contractor and scope of work.
- Ensure all designs are thoroughly checked and signed off in a timely fashion
- Ensure quality control and conformity of architectural/construction drawings and other service drawings
- Continuous tracking of project requirement and scope changes
- Update of action log and close out outstanding issues within stipulated time
- Liaise directly with consultants to ensure project objectives are met
- Co-ordinate project meetings between consultants and project team
- Ensure quality control across project sites.
- Conduct value engineering and provide evidence of cost reduction
- Ensure proper stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for quality control on all project sites
- Responsible for set up and coordination of all green and brown field project
Post Design Phase Activities:
- Project Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Provide first level interface between project consultants and organization.
- Assist consultants & Tender committee with the preparation of tender documentation.
- Measure and verify project scope
- Facilitate scope change requests
- Facilitate and prepare impact assessments of scope change requests
- Organize and facilitate scheduled change control meetings
- Communicate outcomes of scope change requests
- Report project performance to the EDD
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering, Building Technology or related field
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience out of which 3 should be a leadership role
- Member of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the ?big picture?
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills