- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To improve the overall professional development of NSE members, develop and implement guidelines for Continuous Professional Development (CPD), professional courses, examinations and seminars, as well as coordinate the consultancy services of the Society.
- First Degree in Engineering
- Higher Degree in Engineering will be an added advantage
- Must be a corporate memberof NSE and registered with COREN.
- Membership of the Society shall not be less than five years
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-qualification relevant experience
- Candidate should have a mix of academia and industry practice experience
- Must possess a flair for research and training
- Must be capable of generating new ideas for new models of professional development
- Must be computer literate, innovative and analytical
- Must possess leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of credentials and names and addresses of three Referees to:
The Executive Secretary
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House National Mosque Road,
Central Business District,
Send via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.