Head of Credits
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Our client, a leading Health-Tech company, is looking for Head of Credits. He/she will oversee the Company’s loan portfolio, loan approvals, loan documentation and credit risk management.
- He /she will provide support and direction to team members and develop loan policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- Responsible for Support and direction to team members and development of loan policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- Set up the Credit Business Department. Identify, draft, develop and implement operational processes, policies and guidelines related to portfolio management, credit and other corresponding functions.
- Ensure that business development and relationship management is done in accordance with the Company’s credit guidelines.
- Work with senior management on the determination of overall loan portfolio composition and the management of concentrations.
- Exercise oversight of the internal credit risk review process for adequacy of risk ratings, regulatory compliance, loan policy conformance, and recovery of problem loans and the disposition of foreclosed assets.
- Ensure credit expansion happens retaining the asset quality.
- Manage underwriters, obtain insight for analyzing the credit condition of the borrower/sponsor and/or project and additional information related to the borrower relationship.
- First degree in a relevant field from a reputable institution
- Minimum 10 years’ commercial lending experience including corporate or commercial account management, credit adjudication experience
- Underwriting of corporate, SME & retail products and services.
- In-depth knowledge of end to end credit administration including processing of proposals, credit analysis, restructuring, syndication etc.
- Strong understanding of operational, legal and credit risk across the full range of industries.
- Strong project appraisal skills and ability to translate desired business concepts to actual processes for implementation.
- Thorough understanding of local laws and regulatory guidelines and procedures for Credit Facilities.
- Entrepreneurial and fearless spirit, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.