Head, Marketing And Brand Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Develops and executes strategies for the development of the mother brand and brand portfolio at a corporate, business unit and retail outlet level.
- Proactively identify and develop opportunities to build business through the introduction of new products and services, as well as enhancements to existing product / service lines.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing and selecting properties for the location of company outlets. Responsible for coordinating and driving all activities required to prepare and open retail outlets
Duties & Responsibility
Merchandise Planning and management:
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply team on orders, quantities, designs/ assortments, delivery dates and payment term in conjunction with the Managing director.
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by harmonizing/ aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining standard marginal prices for all items.
Marketing Planning and Management:
- Create an annual, quarterly and periodic marketing plan for the mother brand and company brand portfolio.
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market of the company i.e buying the behavior, purchasing power, age range, social status, profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their unique lifestyles.
- Develop and manage the brand and all brands in the company’s portfolio.
- Design and execute schedule for marketing/promotion of all company brands in all outlets and their environs.
Digital & Online:
- Develop company’s digital and online strategy.
- Oversee effective execution of all digital initiative and execution of digital campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a senior role in a marketing leadership position in a marketing communications agency, or in an FCMG or consumer goods industry.
- 8+ years of total relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre on select.alldayhr.com to apply