- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
(Job ref: HR-BP-FMG)
Our client is a group of company with business interest cuts across Manufacturing; Communications; Product Sales; Security & Safety etc. They seek to engage the services of an entrepreneurial minded Human Resources Head for immediate employment.
The job holder will be a Business Partner across the organization’s business units providing HR strategic direction in alignment with the business objectives for the organization amongst all other HR interventions.
- Supervise and provide leadership in the implementation of all human resources functions.
- Establish HR processes and procedures in line with organizational goals and objectives.
- Drive the execution of the organization’s strategy plan in relation to human capital management.
- Implement HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, covering talent acquisition and retention, competency development, workforce and succession planning, compensation, training and development, labour relations, etc.
- Provide indices for defining and maintaining a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support the company’s vision and strategy.
- Nurture a positive workforce and an environment able to stimulate productivity.
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; whilst aligning monetary resources accountably.
- Advice and support departmental Heads on interpretation and administration of human capital policies and programmes.
- Handle employee relations issues and work-life cycle and experience in the organization.
- Formulate HR Strategies within the organization that will ensure the availability of highly skilled and motivated employees through an effective and efficient recruitment system.
- Support management by providing human resources counsel and guidance in maximizing corporate goals and values.
- Identify legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resource functions whilst ensuring that the organizational policies and procedures are compliant.
- Attend to all matters pertaining to codes of conducts such as conflict of interests, conflict resolutions, work hours, dress codes, harassments, etc.
- Enforce and sustain business culture, attitude, resourcefulness, and work equality among employees.
- People-management competencies
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Leadership dexterity
- Strategic thinking
- Business management skills
- Financial acumen
- Conflict management
- Attention to details
- Strong sense of maturity and confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Nigerian employment and labor laws
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- I.T. savvy
- First degree in a related discipline.
- MBA /Advanced Diploma in Management and Human Resources will be great.
- Associate membership of CIPMN, CIPD, or SHRM.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Management.
- Working experience from an FMCG organization is highly desired.
Proposed salary ranges between N150, 000 – N200, 000/m
Method of Application
Forward all applications to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘HR-BP-FMG’ as the subject of the application before 25 July 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.