- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA , PhD/Fellowship
- Experience 7 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Candidate would plays a leadership role in the business, leading the strategy management team in the development of long-range of strategic plans and objectives through the identification of strategic issues and opportunities that could influence business growth and profitability.
- Candidate create competitor benchmarking, marketing program effectives, industry intelligence, consumer knowledge, and development of strategic initiatives.
- Candidate will leads the department in launching high priority strategic initiatives, working directly with the business’s leadership, executives, and stakeholders.
- Driving the units annual target to generate revenue by Identifying and attracting large scale business opportunities with focus on Government and Public sector.
- Identifying and networking with high profile influencers in Public, Government Sector and Transnational Corporations towards expanding the company’s capacity to harness large -scale government and public contracts.
- Drafting business proposals on need to need bases and participating in presentation and business meetings.
- Reporting and communicating appropriate progress phase of all projects and processes to the Managing Director through your line supervisors
- The CSR Champion is responsible for identifying and connecting with leaders, stakeholders and key Influencers in Public & Government Sector and Transnational Corporations,
- The CSR Champion shall collaborate with high network stakeholders by Understanding their objectives, key strategies and ensuring their needs are assured towards striking balance for strategic interaction.
- The CSR Champion is tasked with the responsibility of identifying new opportunities, to collaborate in further refining strategies and developing specific initiatives and solutions that will enable the Jamub Group achieve its objectives.
- The CSR Champion Support Strategic Business Units in knowledge gathering and sharing of information to optimize corporate goal through strategic decisions and implementations for overall business benefit.
- Collaborating with high network stakeholders in the successful execution of marketing-related strategies, programs, and initiatives to support the success of SBU towards successful contract biding.
- Create contract of partnership with large scale Transnational Corporation towards the successful execution and collaboration in delivering marketing-related strategies, programs, and initiatives to support the success of SBU towards successful contract biding.
- Draft proposals in line with need to need bases, developing and scope new initiatives and projects, drafting proposals, statements of work, and other activities related to selling, servicing, and project delivery.
- Providing results on the progress and outcome of marketing initiatives and monitoring return-on-investment metrics to ensure our Business Strategies meet the Company’s Goals.
Essential Job Requirements
- Applicant must possess a Master’s degree (Phd preferred) in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Finance, Economics, or any other related business field.
- Applicant must have had at least 7 years of working experience in corporate strategic relation and business management position, preferably working as a senior strategy manager in a fast paced and dynamic business environment.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability obtain and filter information, identify key issues relevant to the achievement of long-term strategic goals, and commit to the realized course of action for the purpose of accomplishing those goals.
- Applicant for this position will additionally have a proven ability to generate new outlooks of the business on the market, for example, through trend forecasting, experiential marketing, and innovation.
- Applicant must possess vast knowledge of the business’s risk parameters in order to determine implications for the business and implement measures for risk mitigation.
- Suitable Applicant have had experience in strategic planning and analysis, marketing/market research, competitive intelligence, and corporate business development.
- Applicant must have an overall business acumen and solid financial grounding as well a proven and successful track record of developing and driving growth initiatives and identifying business opportunities in order to develop strategies that capitalize on those opportunities.
- Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging analyses reports and presentations, for the business’s leadership, executives, relevant stakeholders, and senior strategy management.
- Applicant must also possess strong financial analysis and modelling skills in order to perform financial analyses for the purpose of assisting in the exploration of strategic options, the development of creative solutions to complex issues, and for the support of decision-making.
- Ability to design and perform unique analyses that require the application of single or multiple strategic and financial concepts and tools such as economic analyses, statistical analyses, risk assessment, competitive analysis, exposure analysis, and implications to business strategic position.
- Applicant must be a strategic and creative thinker, be result-driven, be self-motivated and proactive, have strong and innovative problem solving skills, be open and welcoming to change, and work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- He / she must also work comfortably in group / collaborative setting or with business executives and stakeholders, have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines, and have an ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of uncertainty.
- Applicant must demonstrate strong leadership skills, having an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional group and business top leadership in a unified direction and with a unified vision. He/she will be a relatable and likable person with the ability to form strong and lasting relationships with others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter attached, to: [email protected] using “Application for Position of Head, Corporate Strategic Relation and Business” OR “Application for Position of Head, Brand Marketing Communication and Commerce”
Note: Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.