Group Head – Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are seeking to fill the position of Group Head-Finance, who will be responsible for monitoring the financial health of the organisation using financial reports.
- Develop strategies to improve the company’s finances not just in the short term but also in the long run; whilst using knowledge of the company’s finances to advise the Executives on Business decisions.
- The preferred candidate will be in control of investment activities and development of plans that can help maintain and improve the financial status of the Group as a whole, whilst overseeing the Finance function across board.
- Management of capital raise, capital structuring, preparation for due diligence, investor relations and term sheet review
- Track short and long term financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Create financial and tax strategy recommendations to the Board of Directors
- Manage budgeting, cash flow analysis, liquidity management and company audits
- Supervise preparation of Financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Plan, Control and Monitoring of Departmental and Business Performance
- Manage financial risks (credit, market, operational & liquidity), make appropriate & timely recommendations to ensure the business meets its financial obligations as at when due.
- Supervise, Mentor and Develop the Finance team. Line management for central roles – Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Reporting and Finance Operations
- Use the corporate investment policy and best practices for allocating excess cash to various types of investments, depending on their rates of return and how quickly they can be converted into cash.
- B.Sc / MBA in Accounting, Finance or other related degrees
- ACCA/ICAN or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of seven years’ requisite work experience spanning varied aspects of Finance Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership and Management
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Accounting treatments for transactions and events
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements – and all accompanying information – in accordance with internal policies, legal and regulatory requirements
- Evaluation of Financing Decisions
- Governance, risk and Control Management
- Management and Control of Working Capital
- Tax management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail