Company: Modigital Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Modigital Limited – We are a team of 12 talented individuals delivering branding, digital marketing, website & software design/development, SEO and content marketing.
With our expertise, we work with businesses at every level to help minimize costs and maximise ROI. We strive to be the best solution for transforming SMEs into big brands by helping with the right decisions in the digital space and integrating the appropriate software which will boost ROI, thus, creating more employment and contributing to the GDP of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Abuja
- B.Sc. /HND/OND
- Proven graphic designing experience with at least 3 years’ experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and similar technologies such as Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work orderly and meet deadlines.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work proof / Portfolio.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage other design needs such as social media graphics, presentations, signage, and developing brand identity collateral as needed.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using the software.
- Create and use the appropriate colors and patterns for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce the final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.