Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 6 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- We are looking for a passionate Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of artistic ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject matter captured as “Graphics Designer”