Company: MBIS International
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
MBIS International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer / Virtual Marketer
Job Location: Oyo
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computing, Communication Arts, or Marketing
- Two years cognate experience as a Graphic Designer/Virtual Marketer; leading and managing virtual marketing and social media preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Photo and Video shooting knowledge also an advantage.
- Excellent at Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effect) and CorelDraw application to create amazing visuals
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills to be able to effectively relate with top-rated executives
- Keen eye for aesthetics, attention to detail and thirst for excellence
- Experience in proof reading
- An outstanding team player who is extremely smart, efficient, proactive and result-oriented
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
- MUST be resident in Ibadan and able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Virtual Marketer who will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Your job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos.
- You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of our website, social media platforms, newsletters, brochures and more.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- The role also includes a marketing function where the candidate, under the direction of management, will perform market research, collect publicly available information to identify market segments, competitive landscape, and positioning strategies.
- The Graphic Designer/Virtual Marketer will be responsible for continuously maintaining our school’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally.
- This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining our school’s visual representation in all aspects of digital and print advertisements.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- Your graphics should be able to capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a commitment and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.