- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Key Result: Contribute to closing the gender gaps in Nigeria’s governance process under the institutional mandate of NWTF.
Purpose: Resource Mobilization, Grants Administration, Finance Management, Strategy Development, Programme Management, Monitoring and Evaluation.
Education: Advance Degree or certification in Finance Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy and Management and other related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years knowledge and working experience in resource mobilization especially fund raising.
- Previous relevant professional work experience in international organisations and / or non-governmental agencies involved in raising and administering funds for women’s leadership and development
- Knowledge of the landscape for grant making and donor funding for women’s leadership and participation in Nigeria and Africa preferably.
- Previous experience of providing technical assistance on grant disbursement and management.
- Draft and develop NWTF Grants Manual
- Update the Grants Manual regularly in line with approved funding guidelines.
- Prepare documentation for grant evaluation and approvals.
- Prepare grants’ agreements and ensure required documentation completion as per the agreement and ensure diligent follow-up on grant reports.
- Conduct assessment, training as needed, such as for various potential grantee organizations and internal staff, etc.
- Review grant applications to ensure they match the grants manual and the Project’s objectives.
- Conduct broad outreach about the NWTF’s priorities, meet with potential grantee organizations and target groups, review letters of inquiry and proposals, and prepare background materials for the CEO.
- Conduct pre-award audits of possible grantee organizations, in addition to audits during implementation and at close-out, as needed and identified in the Grants Manual
- Monitor financial management of grant funds to ensure consistency with agreed technical plan and actual implementation and monitor the projected expenditures against their actual incurrence.
- Perform all other relevant duties that may be needed to ensure the overall efficient implementation of activities.
- Monitor grantees to ensure they implement and administer grants according to grant agreement and agreed regulations.
- Monitor technical implementation of grants to ensure timely progress and according to submitted technical reports, proposed strategy and work plans.
- Supervise the Finance and Administrative team.
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO.
Condition of Service: Competitive and negotiable with one year contract renewable. NWTF is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Work in Abuja, with travels to other parts of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Send your most recent CV and cover letter to [email protected] on or before close of business on Tuesday 20 October 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the organisation: kindly see www.womenfund.org