Alan & Grant, is a Human Resources and Business Advisory firm. By combining creative and strategic minds, we co-create relevant and impactful solutions to our clients. …additionally, we are developing capabilities to create and manage a portfolio of HR & Enterprise Products aimed at enhancing employee performance, business agility and overall productivity.
Social Media Manager
- The job holder will handle the execution and growth of the digital presence of at least three of our client brands at every point.
- His / her role is to create, present, execute and manage the social media pages, content, community, for each client assigned to him/her.
- He will also help to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and create an interactive relationship between customers and the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing and delivered promptly
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organisation and brand
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics when needed
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles)
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Marketing, Digital, Media, use of social media or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Ability to use social media strategist for brand awareness and impressions
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Creative and organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform
- Ability to make evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.