General Manager, Electrical Maintenance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 24 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- To provide critical direction to the sectional (operations) manager in ensuring that the production equipment is in perfect working condition and are available for use, at an optimal cost of reliability.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads.
- Ensure electrical maintenance activities are performed in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Proffer solutions to solve electrical problems to ensure optimization of equipment reliability.
- Ensure the safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Ensure compliance of all electrical equipment in accordance with DCP/local safety regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of twenty-four (24) years of post-qualification experience; five (7) of which must have been spent doing related work
- Good knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System),
- Extensive knowledge of electrical engineering and industrial automation,
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity.
Method of Application
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen on www.adexen.com to apply