Company: Black Pen Recruitment
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is an American-based remote company. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Job Type: Remote
- Are you a software developer with a mobile and UI/UX background? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with CX experience with a knack for user experience and understanding of the Mobile Commerce space, specifically in Fin-tech, located within Africa, to join our exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers to bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You’ll have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people by taking full ownership of the product.
- Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
- Building and/or maintaining the company website
- Building out email campaigns as well as setting up and improving smart marketing email triggers
- Running analytics on marketing data
- Setting up website tracking and get marketing-related data via GA
- Any quick debugging of marketing-related assets, especially the website or anything customer-facing
- Supporting the CMS.
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognising the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with our Mission, Vision and Values
- Be a role model for the Client’s organisational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilise working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts.
- Previous experience within financial markets
- Experience in a software development environment, with capability in at least one modern front-end framework (Nuxt, React, Vue, AngularJS, etc.)
- Experience working in AWS, with a strong desire to further one’s skills
- SEO, GIT, UI/UX, third party marketing tools – Semrush, Ubersuggest, Google Tags, etc.
- Experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and cross-functional team discussions
- Experienced in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, maintainable, and performant
- Ability to work independently while also putting an emphasis on mentorship of those around you
- Comfortable collaborating closely with marketing and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your team’s roadmap
- Being a thoughtful communicator – some teams are partially or fully distributed so effective written communication is key.
Type of person:
- Critical thinking, strong in your domain and can engage and lead some of the largest most intimidating companies in the world.
Based on experience.