Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Afrilearn is an inspired ed-tech company providing free world-class education for Africans anywhere. Registered in April 2019, Afrilearn offers highly personalised video classes for primary to tertiary levels, and candidates of competitive exams like WASSCE, UME, UTME ICAN and other African examinations. Delivering short video tutorials alongside past questions and solutions that cover approved educational syllabuses by seasoned teachers in very simple yet effective format, Afrilearn is set to bridge the huge education deficiency gap across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 4+ years’ experience in frontend development
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Developing front and back end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs that meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness for mobile phones.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.