WAVL Properties Limited is an indigenous real estate development company making home ownership easy and accessible. We are committed to demonstrating leadership position poised with great humility and vigor, providing our customers with great satisfaction with reasonable and considerate prices that come with flexible and accommodating payment plan(s). It is our mission to become preferred estate company with a difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guest in most comforting manner.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails /letters.
- Check, sort and forward emails to where necessary.
- Monitor office supplies.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Schedule followЦup appointments.
- Book and manage visitors to see whom they may request to see as necessary.
- Be ready to do any other assigned responsibility as may be necessary
- Make supply order when needed.
- Monitor and update records and files.
- Answer all the customers questions/queries and address their
complaints. This requires you to acquaint yourself with and/or regularly
keep yourself apprised of developments in the organization.
- Must be good at using the computer and related equipment and conversant with social media
- Market the company’s market the company’s product
- Answer all incoming calls; redirect them when needed.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Monitor and log office expenses and cost.
- Schedule meeting and conference room.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Schedule appointments.
- A minimum of ND and 2 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th August, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]