- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Customer Care
- As the first point of contact for Phase3, the front office manager must ensure provision of first class customer service to clients and visitors of Phase 3 whilst providing administrative support across the organization.
- Maintain filing and record keeping system for the CA department.
- Distribute stationery items and supply same to departments as needs arise.
- Create a welcoming ambiance ensuring visitors are comfortable and promptly attended to by relevant officers.
- Ensure smooth running of operations at the front office working smartly to avoid overcrowding the front area.
- Maintain a courteous cordiality with clients/suppliers and visitors to the Company.
- Where necessary, assign office assistants to escort visitors to relevant offices.
- Ensure general telephone inquiries are answered courteously and professionally; promptly directing inquiries and phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with relevant staff and travel agents where need be to arrange official travels outside the head-office.
- Make Hotel bookings or alternative accommodation arrangement for guests and visitors of Phase3 Telecom.
- Receive incoming mail correspondence and ensure prompt distribution of same through the office assistants.
- Ensure prompt distributions of daily newspapers to relevant departments.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by HCA.
Academic and Education Background:
- ND / HND in Administration or any other discipline
- 1 years’ experience in customer service or a related discipline
Knowledge & Skills:
- Great interpersonal skills and customer-centricism
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.