Company: Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
About the Job
- The Accountant will keep financial records, prepare reports, and update financial information. The Accountant must be familiar with accounting procedures and should have experience with accounting software programs (SAP).
- The ideal candidate will be able to process business transactions, handle accounts payable and receivable, expense reports, receipts, and other financial matters. Proven accounting experience required.
- Support periodic reporting to stakeholders
- Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing
- Processing billing adjustments and refunds
- Prepare end-of-month reports
- Prepare audits, forecasts, and other fiscal planning.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company including daily account reconciliation, cash / treasury management, and internal / external financial & compliance reporting
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with local and regulatory accounting principles and ensure compliance with the accounting Policies (IFRS)
- Handling bookkeeping, including daily bank reconciliation
- Maintaining Loan ledgers and other general ledgers on SAP
- Interfacing with the company’s banking and business partners
- 1-3 years of proven audit and accounting / bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Able to handle high volumes of daily data/information
- Experience with accounting software, like SAP
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state / national regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.