Company: Ralds & Agate
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 7-10 years
Ralds & Agate – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- First degree in finance, business management, economics and related field, MBA or master’s degree in finance will be an added advantage
- Relevant certification in finance or financial management
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years relevant working experience
- Experience working in a financial advisory role either in a consulting firms, investment bank or investment firm
- Ability to develop financial strategies & models, proven record of cash flow management that minimizes the company’s exposures & generate yields
- Proven record of investing funds, generating above industry ROI and mitigating financial risks related to interest and foreign exchange rates.
Our Client is looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the following:
- Research into and prepare reports on various sources of project financing for the organization.
- Create, monitor and interpret financial models; predicting future trends in relation to project finance.
- Carry out feasibility analysis and produce various reports for project stakeholders to aid investment decisions.
- Provide support to senior collaborators by preparing credit proposals and due diligence materials.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.