- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Purpose of Job
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, handling tax matters, preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- Oversee all company’s accounts and investments
- Create weekly, monthly and annual reports to identify results and trends.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for Thrive Agric.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the CTO and CEO with timely and accurate financial information
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- A relevant degree in Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years combined accounting and finance experience
- Certification from ICAN or ACCA or CFA