Company: SIMS Nigeria Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Supply Chain/ Store
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Store Keeper
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc. / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Liaise with the branch manager to raise requisition of stock from the warehouse.
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with waybill and LTO (Location transfer out)
- Register goods received into good receipt register indicating waybill & LTO Numbers.
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register.
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out.
- Reconcile monthly warehouse stock to conform with goods receipt register
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly stock and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (For faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to central warehouse with LTO AND LTI recorded & inter branch supply)