Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a premium Fashion brand is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Operations Manager (Fashion)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an experienced candidate to supervise the production team and ensure that production targets are met.
- We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager to supervise the production team and ensure that production targets are met.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Work with the quality control team to establish and execute quality control processes
- Work with the Creative Director to reduce production costs
- Ensure that manufacturing policies, procedures and standards are followed daily
- Work with Creative Director to organize relevant training sessions for the production team
- Develop and implement innovative strategies factory operations
- Prepare production reports and submit to the Creative Director
- Screen, recruit and train new factory workers
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Stay abreast with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
- Supervise all day-to-day activities of the factory
- Production meetings, production activities, worker schedules,
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate team members
- Estimate, negotiate and agree budgets and timescales with clients
- Prepare budgets for production
- Prepare and receive daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Ensure that all production orders are completed and delivered in a timely manner
- Assess resource requirements and ensure accurate procurement of production supplies
- Regularly inspect finished products to ensure they meet established quality standards
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve any production issues
- Motivate the team members to continually achieve production targets
- B.Sc in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business Administration or any other related field
- Good time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role in a factory
- Knowledge of manufacturing best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.