Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Monitors the operations of our residence equipment and systems and implement effective maintenance schedule required to ensure their efficiency, improvement and expansions
- Apply professional skills to monitor the purchase, use and inventories of spear parts, maintenance supplies, and equipments and initiate reordering when necessary
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained and equipped to deliver maintenance services in a safe, timely and cost effective manner at the residence
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Direct Budget preparation and monitor compliance with budget changes-when necessary
- Maintain and ensure effective use of maintenance workshop equipment.
- Track, analyze and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance etc.
- Source and recommend experienced service providers and ensure timely and successful completion of projects and system set up
- Directs contractors as needed to achieve compliance with applicable regulations and to complete needed investigation of and repair to utilities
- Oversee the completion and submission of required monitoring reports and operating permits to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
Skills Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or any other related discipline.
- 5-8 years hands-on experience and working knowledge
- / skills of basic fields (Carpentry, Electrical and Plumbing, A/c) in the hospitality industry is a must.
- Communication – Effective written and verbal communication skills that conveys information effectively.
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools.
- The successful candidate must have at least 3-4 years experience from a reputable hospitality.
- Communication skills in person and in writing.
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- A good knowledge of IT Packages
- The preferable candidate for this position will be a male.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex varied workload.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes & Application Letters to the following address:
The Human Resources Manager,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA, Ikeja – Lagos State.
E-mail their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th July, 2020.