Company: Multipro Consumer Product Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textiles, Digital services, Energy, and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimize Chinchin, Minimize Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experienced ICT Personnel
Job Location: Benin City
Job Type: Full Time
- A Systems support analyst that will support the business to ensure constant connectivity with the Head Office, high network, and application availability.
- Provide first level troubleshooting of all IT infrastructure and handle IT vendor management.
- Provide prompt IT Support
- Installing & configuring Systems
- Diagnosing & Solving Hardware & software faults
- Report Generation
- HND /degree in Computer Science, Computer Studies or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected]ram.com