- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Building and Construction
A client of ours is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant in their Abuja office.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist the Managing Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the MD’s behalf and coordinates meetings both internally and externally.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with clients.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
The requirements are as follows:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Must possess a B.Sc in any field
- Possess of M.Sc is an added advantage
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be familiar with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must reside in Abuja or its environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.