Company: A reputable Real Estate firm
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Sales / Business Development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Minimum Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
We are a Real Estate and Facility Management Company with the aim of providing highly specialized services to our clients both in the private and public sector. Our years of experience and team of experts is our unique selling point in delivering exceptional services in sourcing and managing our wide range of properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Estate and Sales Officer
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Real Estate Functions:
- Source for valuable properties in different geographical areas to meet client requirement.
- Conduct inspections with clients.
- Follow up with necessary documents i.e. contracts and agreement, offer letter, Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain a master list of available properties.
- Work with the legal team to ensure all contracts are signed and kept properly.
- Close transactions and ensure all payments/fees are made.
- Build a strong network.
Facility Management Functions:
- Ensure effective facility and property management.
- Deal with emergency issues that arises on the properties i.e. disruption, equipment breakdown, safety breaches.
- Engage and negotiate the services of artisans, work men, vendors, service providers such as cleaners, security, waste disposal management, plumbers.
- OND in Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning with 1 – 2 years working experience in property sourcing and facility management. Knowledge of wide geographical area property listing pricing.
- Must reside around Lagos Island area.
N40,000 monthly plus commission on sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ‘Job Title’ as the subject of the mail.