Company: Upbase Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Entry Level (Trainee)
Job Type: Intern
Upbase Limited is a Nigerian software company that develops web and mobile applications for clients (cooperate or individual).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front-End Developer Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- At Upbase(https://upbase.com.ng/), We are looking for a Front-end developer intern to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for customers, ensuring great user experience.
- At least OND Computer Science or relevant field
- At least Six months experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Use programing languages and front-end frameworks/libraries to create user-friendly web applications
- Maintain and improve web applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.