Company: Asset and Equity Group
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Entry Level (Trainee)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Asset and Equity Group is a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Summary Job Description (State Key Roles and Responsibilities of Staff)
- Ensure the front desk and office is tidy and presentable with all necessary material in place.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Manage our social media platforms.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of OND.
- Work Experience (include number of years and kind required): minimum of 1 year.
- Effective communication skills, computer literacy, ability to multitask, strong interpersonal skills, organized and detailed oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.