Company: Khadob College
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Khadob College is a reputable school of high educational standard and Islamic morals dedicated to educating intellectually, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally located in a serene environment in Akure, Ondo State.
We are recruiting to fill for immediate resumption the position below:
Job Position: English and Literature in English Teacher
Job Location: Akure, Ondo
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners
- Supporting the aim of improving academic success of ALL Learners at Khadob College.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st-century Teachers
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years cognate teaching experience and proficiency in English
- NCE, B.A. (Ed.) in English, or B.A + PGDE
- B.Ed in Education or in relevant discipline
- PGDE is an added advantage
- Must be passionate about teaching / working with children with high level commitment and integrity
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to use virtual classroom apps and PowerPoint presentation
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language
- Excellent Virtual Teaching skills
- Willingness and determination to work
- Current with modern teaching
- A goal-oriented teacher.
- Market related.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.