- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Education / Teaching  , Graduate Jobs
Employment Type: NYSC
- Ruhe Global Resources is offering an internship / NYSC program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Graduates who are posted to serve as Youth Corpers (NYSC) members in Abuja have been mobilized to serve in Abuja.
- Must have a degree in English.
- Customer Service, Marketing skill.
- Strong speaking and writing skill.
- If you have what it takes to thrive in a competitive environment.
- Have IT, Admin, PR, or Marketing or any relevant Background.
- Do you have an excellent command of English?
- Then you are just the right person we are looking for.
- We are seeking young, vibrant, result-oriented Youth Corpers to serve with us and start building their careers.
- Teaching qualification will be an added advantage.
- Monthly incentives are attractive, relative to NYSC and Organisational offerings to Corps Members.
- You will be placed on a 1- 3 months’ probation and training with a salary of 35,000NGN. After probation, your salary could be increased to between 60,000 to 100,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV and Cover Letter demonstrating that you meet the requirements to: “The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources” via [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter