- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- The preferred candidate will be responsible for establishing and implementing preventive and corrective maintenance for equipment, carry out project design & implementation and partner with the procurement unit to ensure the availability of engineering spare parts.
- The Manager will help in mobilizing the local resources at the set-up phase of new manufacturing facilities including the local procurement/sourcing of tools and other project-related items.
- Candidates must possess excellent planning, analytical and strong people leadership skills.
- Ability to drive the economies of scale across all the processing facilities under the Group by sourcing the right Spare Parts, Raw materials, Packaging materials, and Machine tools.
- The ideal incumbent for this position should be a local working in Nigeria with experience from large manufacturing companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 10 years preferably in the Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience in Project Valuation; Bid preparation, Contract negotiation, Project monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Membership of an Engineering professional body.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Chartered Accountants are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs to [email protected] – stating the position in the subject of the mail.
NB: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.