- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: New Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Engineer, Maintenance will be responsible for maintenance in troubleshooting and of moisture Analyzers
- Provided instruction on emissions monitoring equipment preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to site personnel.
- Worked as a team to troubleshoot and maintain a wide variety of analyzers and related sample systems.
- Performed troubleshooting on analyzers and repaired them when the issue was found.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot and repair moisture analyzers of various brands and types.
- Process calibration, start-up and maintenance of new and existing analyzer systems.
- Field installation of new analyzer systems in existing Factories as well as upgrade applications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent field.
- Knowledgeable in measurement principles for a variety of common process analyzers.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company.
- Knowledgeable in key chemicals processes (or refinery) and associated analyzer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.