Company: Enpario Hall Schools
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary Range: ₦30,000 – ₦75,000
Enpario Hall Schools is a place with deep commitment to learning, an environment that nourishes the intellectual, moral, emotional, and social growth of every child. It is a place where pupils, teachers, and parents embark together on an academic journey with clear and well-defined objectives. It is filled with the joy of discovery and the excitement of academic growth.
We get to know each child, including their interests and passion and what lights their intellectual fire. Their interest are engaged with programs involving well-rounded developmental and academic activities which challenge them to higher standard and reach for excellence in all aspects of life. They are prepared intellectually with habit of constant learning and recreational activities for sound judgment and well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Elementary / Primary Educator
Job Location: Awoyaya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Skill Requirements
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Be a great team player.
- Passionate about using education as a vehicle to transform behaviour.
- Must have 21st century teaching skills
- Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.
- Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- High level of commitment to creativity and innovation.
- NCE, B.Ed or B.Sc. with a minimum 3 years teaching experience in a similar role from a reputable educational organization.
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using role applied for as subject of email.
Note: Qualified candidates residing around Ajah, Ikota, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe axis should apply.