- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
To diligently, meticulously and accurately carry out Insulation tasks as assigned by team leader and in line with the company’s highest standards of quality and safety and in accordance with agreed task deadlines.
- Able to identify tools relevant to the trade.
- Loading and offloading of materials on site.
- Assist in installation of cable carrying systems, conduit and cabling.
- Wiring all types of circuits – ring mains, radials etc
- Termination and fixing of light fittings, switches, sockets, lights etc.
- Able to carry out cabling and connection of distribution boards
- Able to carry out basic test labeling of circuits, fixtures and fittings.
- Able to carry out emergency lighting wiring.
- Able to supervise and train small teams of electricians.
- Able to read drawings – shop drawings, wiring diagrams etc and set out systems.
- Able to monitor safety on site, report hazards and give direction to lower level electricians.
- Any other duty that they may be assigned.
- HND/OND/ Trade Test Certificate will be accepted
- 3+ year experience as an Electrician technician.
- Knowledge of all tools and materials relevant to the Electrical trade
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards and procedures as well as HSE policies.
- 21 years and above.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the email.