Company: Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Contract
Experience: 3-5 years
Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Electronics Engineering Instructor
Job Location: Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of Electrical Electronics Engineering (International Vocational Qualification – IVQ).
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Eng, HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering, or related degree
- Possession of other professional Electrical Electronics Engineering/Technology certifications will be highly desirable
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience teaching electrical electronics Engineering/ Technology
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in the field as an Electrical Electronics Engineer/Technologist.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Practical knowledge of ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS technologies desired
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. “Electrical Electronics Engineering Instructor ” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.