- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Department: Programmes & Production
- Edit footage to make sure it provides a high-quality viewing experience for the audience and that it meets programme length requirements.
- Ensure footage is accurate and compelling.
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication, Film, Media Studies or related course
- At least 3 years’ experience in a TV broadcast setting
- Experience with satellite TV broadcast would an added advantage
- Must be adept at use of computer editing technology to edit video footage and to mix it with audio, music, and special effects
- Flexible, adaptable, focused, and driven
- Deciding and initiating action:
- takes initiative and works under own direction;
- Relating and networking: Easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff; builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation; relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the position title as Subject of your email. Example: Programme Officer (TOSF) / Presenter