- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive any Company vehicle in accordance with the legal requirements and Company procedures following duties allocated by the managements.
- To communicate with customers in a clear concise and polite manner and to ensure they are respected and made to feel welcome regardless of age, sex, race, colour or culture.
- To follow all legislative requirements concerning Drivers’ hours regulations, including the use of maps, if appropriate.
- To ensure that any vehicle is driven with due care and attention, ensuring the safety of the clients consignments and general public.
- To ensure that defensive driving is practiced throughout every journey, being aware of potential hazards and how to avoid them, complying with Company procedures when parking or handing over vehicles
- To ensure the Driver ‘First Use’ and defect procedure is fully completed to ensure safety and road-worthy condition of the vehicle.
- To ensure customers with special needs are given every assistance and attention, and to be able to control difficult/challenging customers within legislative and Company procedures
- To handle any emergency which may arise, including following procedures in the event of a vehicle fire
- To carry out duties safely in accordance with all Company and legal requirements, and be fully conversant with the duty of employees under the Health & Safety legislation
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of all appropriate reports.
- To promote the company generally and do everything possible to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour, ensuring that they report for duty sober, in smart uniform and on time.
- Minimum of WASC / GCE / SSCE
- Minimum of 4 years practical experience
- Generic Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- Very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.