- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Inspect vehicle for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips
- Drive vehicle to and from designated destinations
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather
- Reporting all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver’s record of duty status, mileage records, and other records required by law
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operations of a vehicle.
- Minimum of a Senior School Certificate
- Must possess a valid class A or B Driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must have previous commercial driving experience, or have graduated from an accredited commercial driving school.
- Must have the ability to read and write English language; read maps, road signs, maintain record of duty status, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Must have knowledge of dot regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test.
- Must satisfactorily pass an alcohol test (if applicable).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV with a link to their previous works to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the mail.