- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Operate drilling and mud circulating equipment as in the well program and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Directly supervise all Well Control and critical activities.
- Operation of all equipment at the Drillers console in the WOCC.
- Ensure that the appropriate logs and records are maintained, primarily in the IADC report.
- 5 years in similar role including HP riser well intervention experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg.A. III/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in any Science / Engineering related field,
- Proficiency in Security Awareness.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, GMDSS, OSP, NEBOSH and All other relevant Documents).
- Ballast Control and Stability
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- Huisman WIS Electrical and Control System Proficiency
- Valid OGUK medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- MUX and HP Riser proficient
- DP Operators Certificate issued by the Nautical Institute
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0014).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject.