- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To develop and grow NLC distributor sales in line with the company’s objectives.
- Prioritise markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions and for new and existing product portfolios.
- Collect and analyse market data to drive growth and develop markets.
- Develop an understanding of current and future market trends that may impact NLC sales.
- Assign sales territories and set and enforce sales goals with distributors. Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible territories.
- Establish and lead regular meetings and conference calls with distributors. Train distributors to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer service, performance and profitability.
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills to represent NLC through coaching individuals in the field and personally observing the performance of distributors.
- Assist distributors with client training as required.
- Implement new sales strategies and techniques with the distributors.
- Establish and enforce pricing and discount policies.
- Prepare and execute annual reviews of distributors.
- Develop an accurate and realistic annual budget plan and monitor performance to budget.
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts for the upcoming three to six months.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in each territory, whilst facilitating ongoing product training and support.
- Provide regular written and oral presentations.
- Attend trade exhibitions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with distributors and other members of the ADInstruments team. Significant domestic and international travel required.
- Other related tasks as required
- Directly Responsible to: General Senior Manager NLC
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.