Company: Gracias Global Properties Ltd
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Logistics / Transportation/ Supply
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary Range: ₦30,000 – ₦75,000
Minimum Qualification: Senior School Certificate Exam (SSCE)
We are a real estate development company and we are hiring a highly skilled and experience individual to fill the role of a dispatch rider.
Job Description of a Dispatch Rider
A Dispatch rider delivers items to our customers by verifying the items; inventorying; arranging transportation. The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items etc as needed for our company.
Dispatch Rider Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item delivery and answering questions relateds to delivery arrangements.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Reporting to the company maintenace requirement of dispatch bike
- Updating the company on document renewals and updates
Dispatch Rider Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Must posses required identity card for riders in Lagos State.
- Must be familiar with regulations of motocycle in Lagos state.
Sangotedo in Lagos State.
HOW TO APPLY: send your CV to [email protected] with the subject – GGDR2021
DEADLINE: 31st January, 2021