- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 22 years
- Location Plateau
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Gindiri, Plateau
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree in Architecture, Civil or Building Engineering from a recognised institution of higher learning with 22 years cognate experience; or Master’s degree in Architecture, Civil or Building Engineering from a recognised institution of higher learning with 18 years cognate experience; or a Doctorate degree in Architecture, Civil or Building Engineering from a recognised institution of higher learning with 15 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Candidate should not be below the rank of a Deputy Director of Works on CONTEDISS 14 or GL 15.
- He / she must be registered with a relevant professional body.
- Knowledge of ICT shall be an added advantage.
- The candidate must not be above 60 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 25 copies of their Applications, Credentials and CV to the “Sole Administrator, College of Education, Gindiri, Plateau State”, highlighting the following:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and age(s) of Children
- Academic Qualifications
- Positions held with dates
- Membership of Professional Body(ies)
- Professional / Administrative experience(s)
- Relevant Conferences / Workshops attended
- Awards, Honours or other distinguished awards received and community service
- Contact Address (Phone Number / e-mail)
- Candidates are advised, to request three (3) referees to forward reports on them under confidential to the address below
All Applications and Referee report should be forwarded to:
The Sole Administrator,
College of Education,
PMB 01000, Gindiri,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview by the College at a date to be communicated to them.