- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Plateau
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Jos, Plateau
Duties / Job Description
Successful candidate shall be:
- Responsible to the Chief Medical Director for the day-to-day general administration of the Teaching Hospital
- The Chief Administrative adviser to Chief Medical Director on general administrative matters
- Taking charge of the general administration of the administrative department
- Participating in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and / or the Board
- Secretary to the Governing Board
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the hospital
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, as the case may be, may from time to time assign to him / her.
The candidate aspiring for the position of Director of Administration shall possess:
- A good honours professional Degree in Health Services / Public / Hospital Administration from a recognized university or its equivalent
- Must not be more than 60 years and must be a Christian who believes and upholds ECWA doctrines of faith
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience in management
- Possession of Master’s Degree or any relevant higher Degrees or Postgraduate professional qualifications in Hospital Management or any of the disciplines specified above would be an added advantage.
Tenure of Office
- The appointment is for a term of two (2) years in the first instance, and may be renewed, subject to satisfactory performance and discretion of the Governing Board for another term of two (2) years.
Conditions of Service and Remuneration
- The Conditions of Service and remuneration is comparable to what obtains in other Nigerian Teaching Hospitals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of his / her written Application with detailed up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV / Resume) duly signed and dated providing the information as stated hereunder:
- Full Name
- Place and date of Birth
- Local Government of origin
- State of origin
- Marital status
- Number of children with age
- Schools attended with Academic / Professional Qualifications obtained with dates
- Area(s) of specialization
- Previous employment indicating post with dates
- Present employment indicating post with dates
- Administrative and Managerial positions held with dates
- Research and publications with dates
- Mission statements and vision for the hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words
- Names and Addresses of four (4) referees one of whom should be the candidate’s church pastor and the other, shall be obtained from Chief Executive of his / her present or last place of work and who should be in a position to attest the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
Candidates should submit their Applications by Registered Courier or in-person with the Envelop marked on the left-hand side as “Application for the Post of CMD” to the:
Director of Administration / Secretary of the Board,
Bingham University Teaching Hospital,
PMB 2238, Jos,
Email: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for Interview.