Company: Associates Consulting Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Associates Consulting Limited – Our client, an on-demand beauty services company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reports To: Managing Director (MD)
- Our client is an on-demand beauty services company delivering professional hairstylists, makeup artists, gele experts and nail technicians straight to anyone’s doorstep – anywhere, anytime. One can have experienced and vetted beauty Pros at their fingertips with just a tap through my clients app.
- Their app is the leading beauty service app offering hair, make-up, nails, gele experts on demand to clients across West Africa.
- We are currently in need of a Digital Marketing Officer for my client. S/he would develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all my clients digital channels.
- The candidate must have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead an integrated digital marketing campaign from concept to execution.
- B.Sc degree or HND in any field.
- Must be resident within the Ajah, Lekki, Victoria Island, Oniru and Ikoyi axis.
- Must have digital marketing experience in the beauty industry in Nigeria.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, sales leads and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and fetch leads
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Very skilled at creating contents, including videos and graphics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Possess experience in managing SEOs/SEMs, advertising campaigns on social media, email, marketing database, search engine optimization
- Possess excellent analytical abilities
- Develop a social media strategy and content plan, to promote the company’s service that are consistent/aligned with the company’s brand identity.
- Optimize content for the company’s website and social networking channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, and others.
- Staying up to date with trends and the latest news through articles and blogs to ensure that company’s brand is at the forefront of developments in the beauty industry in Nigeria.
- You will also create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against sales goals (ROI and KPIs) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the beauty industry.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Lead generation and conversation on digital platforms